GT Kids Small Groups Coordinator
The GT Kids Small Group Coordinator is responsible for creating an irresistible small group environment for children (K-6th) through programming, leadership development, and team building, while positively impacting children and families to have an authentic relationship with Jesus Christ. This role is part-time, approximately 20-25 hours/week.
- Manage, care and develop GT Kids Volunteer Teams so that leaders feel known, trained and celebrated.
- Implement small group programming, prep and leadership to GT Kids on Sunday Mornings and Wednesday Nights for Elementary (K-3rd) and Preteens (4th-6th)
- Partner with Parents through by providing a safe environment for kids and resourcing parents
- Collaborate with GT Kids Team to plan and coordinate GT Kids events and Community Outreaches.
- Dynamic and proven team-player and team-builder who is passionate about partnering with families to connect them to the life of the church
- Displays a positive, fun, and energetic attitude that supports the vision and values of kids ministry at GT Church
- Experience in building, developing and leading successful volunteer teams
- Strong organizational management skills and the ability to lead with excellence
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Availability for team meetings (weekly on Mondays), evening and weekend hours